All Access Points, Secured:
Customizable Building Security that Safeguards Infrastructure, Occupants, and Assets
We are honored to have received accreditation from AIA as a Continuing Education provider. Don't miss out on the opportunity to enroll your organization in our course, "All Access Points, Secured: Customizable Building Security that Safeguards Infrastructure, Occupants, and Assets," and equip your team with the knowledge to identify, define, and evaluate security measures that adhere to industry standards and codes. This introductory course, which lasts for one hour, highlights the significance of implementing personalized security measures for each building, enabling architects to design solutions that perfectly cater to their clients' needs. Upon completion, AIA members will earn 1 LU|HSW credit.
Unite your team and join us for an immersive live presentation guided by our seasoned security specialists. Embrace the unparalleled assurance of safeguarding your clients' infrastructure, occupants, and assets like never before.
Course at a Glance
Course Delivery Type: Live
Course Level: Introductory
1 LU/HSW Hour
Course Number: ISMA08A
Provider Name: Smarter Security
Provider Number: 10009317
1. Define building security needed at egress and access points to protect people, infrastructure, and assets.
2. Assess customizable, risk-adaptive technology, turnstiles, and gating options that optimize protection from the primary entry point to continued building egress.
3. Check security threat levels and adhere to access control codes for effective entry and access management.
4. Compare case studies on building security protocols.
5. Analyze product specs to determine key security details for design safeguarding goals.